Snake My Pebbles Snake My Pebbles

To this day, I still quote this scene from the MGS Collab even though 99% of the people have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

MindChamber responds:

hahaha

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

This was absolutely wonderful! Great job everyone who worked on this!

Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde

I quite enjoyed it and loved seeing the strange take on the mario franchise being combined with the Gears universe. Something ive never thought I'd see! Great sound, animation and the like. Question, did you make the 3d models yourself? Also, do you have stuff thats completely original? i would love to see that either here or on youtube(preferably here).

Keep it up!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Has everything you need. I don't need to say more!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

Great and fun little game.

I saw some reviews that mention lag. It ran smooth for me, but I did notice that if I did have the mouse arrow on the screen while playing, it would hiccup a bit. While moving the mouse it would lag for sure. But once I put the mouse off the game space the lag would go away.

PestoForce responds:

That's a weird occurance... I'll have to think a bit on why that might be happening. Glad you enjoyed the journey!

Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

Very well made and enjoyable as well. Controls were mostly responsive(sometimes it felt a bit stiff when I would push two keys at once. But that could be me or my keyboard), the use of sounds from Super Mario World were great as well and the music fit too. Oh and the graphics were good too. Even with Mario's sprite being tiny I could still tell he was wearing the hood, same with the Koopas' armor as well.

Great job!

Creo - Memory Creo - Memory

Cool song! I could type more but I don't know what to say. I like it.

Une Nouvelle Chance Une Nouvelle Chance

Great work!

Cyber Ryder Cyber Ryder

Man, great job!

Reminds me of days of old when those consoles were current. You also told an adventure with your song, which is a very awesome thing.

Congrats on winning too!

tripledigit responds:

Thanks so much for enjoying! I had a whole game envisioned in my head when I made this.

Happy National Video Game Day! Happy National Video Game Day!

Whoa! Great job dude!

BenderUpgrades BenderUpgrades

Top notch! I would send this to Matt Groening himself! I don't know if he has a twitter account or not! Either way, great work!

Silverbullit responds:

I actually sent a couple of postcards (Adressed from Bender himself complaining aboot that lookalike that hijacked the show) but never really received any response so... *tried*
Who knows, pherhaps MG & the gang had a laugh we dunno aboot?!?

Thanks for the awesome feedback mate, means a lot! :))

Encounter Encounter

Overall I like it. I will say, I find the perspective on his front right paw kind of strange. Like, how its blocked, feels like it should be facing more toward the right (his left), as if he's putting it up to his face like, "ew whats that!", which is blatant possibly by its facial expression. But his claws seem to show otherwise due to their angle, as if they were crooked. Unless you were going for the creature backing away and maybe thats why the angle on his foot is weird. Also, I think your construction lines are showing!

I like the detail on the monster's face and the bright colors as well and how they were used.

4.5/5

Keep it up!

TheEvaluh responds:

i left the construction lines slightly opaque on purpose. It looked neat to me. Thanks for the review