Snake My Pebbles Snake My Pebbles

To this day, I still quote this scene from the MGS Collab even though 99% of the people have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

MindChamber responds:

hahaha

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

This was absolutely wonderful! Great job everyone who worked on this!

Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde

I quite enjoyed it and loved seeing the strange take on the mario franchise being combined with the Gears universe. Something ive never thought I'd see! Great sound, animation and the like. Question, did you make the 3d models yourself? Also, do you have stuff thats completely original? i would love to see that either here or on youtube(preferably here).

Keep it up!

The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ

Great job everyone!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

oh my, this cartoon was awesome! art, animation, sound, voices, all of it. My favorite scene is probably when chris shakes Jill and the animation involved with her face moving back and forth all soup-like!

Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners! Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners!

Ha, what a coincidence! Back when I got into animation over ten years ago I used Flash MX. I stopped for a long long time but have got back into art and whatnot the past couple years. Anyway, I want to animate again but no Flash is kind of trash and was considering trying out ToonBoom and being with Flash MX but seeing your video has pretty much sold me on ToonBoom!

I do have a question though, which I'm pretty sure I've answered myself, you are able to do actual frame by frame animation, correct? You have that option I hope? You aren't restricted to tweening are you?

Thanks for the video!

jessejayjones responds:

Yup! You can do great frame by frame animation with Toon Boom!

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Holy shit, what a fucking comeback!

'Dinomelt' - Animated Trailer 'Dinomelt' - Animated Trailer

Looks awesome of course! The abilities reminded me a bit of Yoshi's Island with certain blocks changing your form into a train, etc, which is a good thing!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks! and looking back, that game reaally brought and polished so many new ideas for 2d platformers at the time, not to mention the artstyle aswell!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Very well done. Animation, art, sound, music, composition, all of it. Great job.

Stealing Youtube Videos Stealing Youtube Videos

Shared on Freeboot, I mean Facebook. The actual link not the video itself ;)

I also shared your Clickbait video on FB as well if memory servces correct.

ApexxWolf responds: