Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde Gears of Mario: The Koopa Horde

I quite enjoyed it and loved seeing the strange take on the mario franchise being combined with the Gears universe. Something ive never thought I'd see! Great sound, animation and the like. Question, did you make the 3d models yourself? Also, do you have stuff thats completely original? i would love to see that either here or on youtube(preferably here).

Keep it up!

The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ

Great job everyone!

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

oh my, this cartoon was awesome! art, animation, sound, voices, all of it. My favorite scene is probably when chris shakes Jill and the animation involved with her face moving back and forth all soup-like!

Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners! Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners!

Ha, what a coincidence! Back when I got into animation over ten years ago I used Flash MX. I stopped for a long long time but have got back into art and whatnot the past couple years. Anyway, I want to animate again but no Flash is kind of trash and was considering trying out ToonBoom and being with Flash MX but seeing your video has pretty much sold me on ToonBoom!

I do have a question though, which I'm pretty sure I've answered myself, you are able to do actual frame by frame animation, correct? You have that option I hope? You aren't restricted to tweening are you?

Thanks for the video!

jessejayjones responds:

Yup! You can do great frame by frame animation with Toon Boom!

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

Holy shit, what a fucking comeback!

'Dinomelt' - Animated Trailer 'Dinomelt' - Animated Trailer

Looks awesome of course! The abilities reminded me a bit of Yoshi's Island with certain blocks changing your form into a train, etc, which is a good thing!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks! and looking back, that game reaally brought and polished so many new ideas for 2d platformers at the time, not to mention the artstyle aswell!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Very well done. Animation, art, sound, music, composition, all of it. Great job.

Stealing Youtube Videos Stealing Youtube Videos

Shared on Freeboot, I mean Facebook. The actual link not the video itself ;)

I also shared your Clickbait video on FB as well if memory servces correct.

ApexxWolf responds:

Oh awesome dude!

Really appreciate you sharing it around <3

A Prank Time A Prank Time

Damn, damn, damn! Everything about this was great! The art was great, the sound was great, the animation itself was great. I mean, shit, those transformations had me mesmerized!

Did you do this all by yourself? How long did it take you?

Infinite Fun! - Mario Maker Parody Infinite Fun! - Mario Maker Parody

Everything about this was great, the art, animation, music, voice work, etc. My only gripe was the somewhat inconsistent sound effects.The mario sound effects were on point, but sometimes something would occur and there'd be no sound effect.

For example:

The scene where Mario is on the blue skulls and it crashes into the question mark block and he falls of it, there is no sound effect when the skulls hit the block!

Other than little things like that, it was awesome!