Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Has everything you need. I don't need to say more!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

Great and fun little game.

I saw some reviews that mention lag. It ran smooth for me, but I did notice that if I did have the mouse arrow on the screen while playing, it would hiccup a bit. While moving the mouse it would lag for sure. But once I put the mouse off the game space the lag would go away.

PestoForce responds:

That's a weird occurance... I'll have to think a bit on why that might be happening. Glad you enjoyed the journey!

Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

Very well made and enjoyable as well. Controls were mostly responsive(sometimes it felt a bit stiff when I would push two keys at once. But that could be me or my keyboard), the use of sounds from Super Mario World were great as well and the music fit too. Oh and the graphics were good too. Even with Mario's sprite being tiny I could still tell he was wearing the hood, same with the Koopas' armor as well.

Great job!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I'm not usually the teary type, but this brought absolute tears of happiness to my eyes. I realized how much time I've spent on here, and it contributing to my love of entertaining via film and whatever else. It also made me realized how I wasn't involved as much as I should have been or could have been. Something I want to change. Anyway.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! I love you for this.

They Live: The Game They Live: The Game

Great game and have wanted to see the movie for quite a while, I guess I'll definitely have to since Roddy Piper passed away.

The game is also super brutal by the way but enjoyable once you get a rhythm going.

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

A fucking blast. Way better than Jaws 3D :^)

Hatchet Harry Hatchet Harry

The game played well, controls were responsive, no bugs that I could find. A bit boring after a while making the grind to max out everything (as I did) a bit painful.

I say keep working at your game making!

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Thanks, I found one bug myself but already fixed.

Abandoned Abandoned

Great atmosphere, sounds, musics and artwork. I didn't come across any bugs which was nice. I liked how you had the game not let you progress if something wasn't gathered (such as the two switches on both sides of the first cube). I also like you didn't completely hold our hands either when it came to the puzzles. I had to use the walkthrough a couple times because I was stuck. But thats just me.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Santas dating simulator Santas dating simulator

Interesting little fun game. Music was way too loud, and volume control would have been nice. Also, the game being made in Unity froze my browser at first. Other than that, it was okay. Would like to see more in the future perhaps.

Ghostbusters B.I.P. #2 Ghostbusters B.I.P. #2

This was very well made. Captured the essence of Ghostbusters very well. I imagined Murray, Ramis, Ackroyd and Hudson all too well with the dialog.

As far as a critique, sometimes the sounds were a bit too loud and jarring, but other than that, I have no other issues.

Can't wait for chapter 3!

Muja responds:

Thank you a lot!
I'll try to recalibrate the volumes of the musics and sound effects!