Creo - Memory Creo - Memory

Cool song! I could type more but I don't know what to say. I like it.

Une Nouvelle Chance Une Nouvelle Chance

Great work!

Cyber Ryder Cyber Ryder

Man, great job!

Reminds me of days of old when those consoles were current. You also told an adventure with your song, which is a very awesome thing.

Congrats on winning too!

tripledigit responds:

Thanks so much for enjoying! I had a whole game envisioned in my head when I made this.

HEXAFLEX HEXAFLEX

As Nyx said, the percussion is a bit too high, but other than that its fine imo.

Nice to see you back in the game, yo.

Sonic4-SplashHillAct1... Sonic4-SplashHillAct1...

This isn't a very constructive review, but I like it.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Nonetheless, thank you for taking the time to leave some commentary and an excellent review score! Much appreciated. ^_^

VGA Dreamcoat (8-bit) VGA Dreamcoat (8-bit)

brother, you make me love chiptunes.

Hearing chiptunes makes me think of the old NES days and such. You really are talented when it comes to music, I'll say that much.

do you ever do any professional work ? if not, thats a damn shame, you totally should.

Caramelldansen 8bit Caramelldansen 8bit

I really dig this.

Having never heard this song in its original form, I can't really compare, but I do quite enjoy this Exetra-guy.

[poe] Happy Goes Lucky WI [poe] Happy Goes Lucky WI

Great.

I absolutely loved it. I'll have to think of the proper words to truly describe how I feel.

Gasmasq responds:

they don't exist
lol
thx for the listen!
[KOA]poe

Easy- A Short Story Easy- A Short Story

DUDE!

That was great, I loved your voiced rendition of my short story. You made it sound so much darker than it really is. But that's a good thing, really. Oh man, its awesome.

Oh and if anyone reads this review, you can ready my actual short story at, http://fgijonc.newgrounds.com/news/po st/236658 .

Thanks again man for doing this!

godzilla (NES) godzilla (NES)

Pretty awesome.

Wow man, this is pretty awesome. Keep up the good work and hope you find replacements for bass and your 2nd guitar.